Sky

Sky

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Anger Management?

It may seem as a strange title for a blog, but at the end of the day, the objective of this blog is really to manage my anger. For years I have been participating in a forum which I have used as an outlet for my anger. Although initially it was a place to share discussions, with the arrival of facebook members became less and less active. So the forum was becoming more and more a place I would post my rants hoping to get some feedback. As it turns out, that is becoming more and more rare, and so I believe a blog may be more appropriate.

I like to write, and I find writing my regular rants works as therapy for my anger. Hence the name Anger Management! Hopefully I will be able to provide regular posts on here, and who knows maybe some people will actually enjoy reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment